Friday, November 18, 2011

Email is down...lack of posts...one more show to go!

In case anyone has tried to email me, my email has been down for a few days. My IT department (lol aka the hubby) hopes to have it up and running this weekend. My apologies if you have tried to get in touch with me to place an order or contact me!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been busy getting ready for and participating in some craft fairs nearby. My last craft fair for the season is Saturday, December 3rd. For those of you in Northeast Ohio, this show is huge and I highly recommend attending it! Its at St. Albert the Great Church in North Royalton. This is a juried show and there are over 180 tables in two buildings.They've been doing this show for 32 years and it is well known in the area.

St Albert the Great
December 3, 2011
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
6667 Wallings Rd.
North Royalton, OH

Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment