Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer & a card

Don't you just love summer? I do! And yes I complain with the best of them when it is hot & muggy but I would rather be too hot than too cold. So I have been a bad blogger (thanks for the kick in the pants Heather!) and spending my free time in the pool in our backyard. July was a very busy month - the only weekend we had free was the last. So, between the 4th, my parents 50th wedding anniversary (yay!), my birthday and my 20th high school reunion, the blog has taken a backseat.

The card I am sharing with you today was one I created for my friend Kristin who is also a Close To My Heart consultant. I ordered some stuff from her and mailed her my check along with this card. And no, I can't just put the check in an envelope and mail it. lol!


Just some printed cardstock and some stickers and viola! Simple but cute! 
























Supplies
paper: printed, Jolly Holiday from Hobby Lobby paper pack (circa 2008)
accessories: "Thanks" - Thickers chipboard stickers, Shoebox
flower - K&Company felt stickers, Berry Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment